Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend Hybrids




Last year, Melanie and I took brother in laws Matt and Johnny out trolling near the dam Mother's Day Weekend and they just wore the hybrids and stripers out. Melanie and I got an ealy start yesterday. I took off work early to run some errands, get the car inspected, buy her a Mother's Day gift (the romantic fool I am I got her a new rod and reel) and off we went. We started off okay, caught a few near the Terrell Pump Station, released all but three and headed for the dam. Made a troll along there and then we saw a few boats off Tallman Reach and headed there. It was on. Melanie boated three hybrids all over 20 inches and we released several more. Snapped the photos on the way back to the boat dock. Great evening out on a fantastic fishing lake. The fish came right after a hump and thermocline break at 16 feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home